3 pole female cable connector with black metal housing, silver contacts and crimp termination (standard B crimp).
Special version of the XLR cable connector XX Series with crimp terminals.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Crimp termination with standard B-crimp tool (B-crimp acc. IEC 60352-2)
- Gastight and Solderless connection (RoHS compliant)
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product