The HDMI 2.0 patch cables with overmolded flex relief and rugged metal cable carrier fit and lock with NAHDMI-W-*.
* The cables are available in 0.6 m, 1 m, 3 m, 5 m and 10 m (10 m cable complies with HDMI 1.4 specifications) cable length.
Neutrik's HDMI solution for the transmission of any digital TV and PC video format including high-definition video (HDTV) can be integrated in networks very easy.
Features & Benefits
- HDMI 2.0 - data rate up to 18 GBit/s
- Dust and water resistant acc. to IP65 safety standard in combination with NAHDMI-W*
- Push Pull mating design provides secure locking system if mated with NAHDMI-W*
- Shielded connection - high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Removable rugged diecast cable carrier
- Mates with conventional HDMI receptacles if cable carrier is removed