The set NE8MC6-MO includes a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell with Push-Pull locking system, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6 RJ45 plug. The set can accommodate STP und UTP cables with O.D. of 5.5 to 6.5mm and gauge of AWG 22 to 28 solid or stranded wire. This self-termination version is water-protected according to IP65.
Attention! Intermates ONLY with NE8FDY-C6* Cat 6 receptacles.
Not compatible with CAT5 and CAT6A chassis connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with CAT6 specifications according to TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173
- CAT6 compliant - data rate up to 10 GBit/s
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition
- Shielded system - high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Push Pull mating - secure and proven locking system
- Unique Neutrik chuck-type strain relief
- Color coding with accessory BXX-* - to guarantee IP65 protection, boot has to be mounted with metal ring of NE8MC6-MO