Assembled 2 fibers rugged and lightweight mobile field cable, excellent cable retention due to aramid yarn, black PUR outer jacket, available in multi- and
single mode (PC or APC), military approved. Ideal for audio and broadcast networks.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover. The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Features & Benefits
- Ruggedized and dirt protected fiber optic connection system
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- 2-pole military approved robust and light weight mobile field cable with multi- or single mode fibers
- opticalCON multimode fiber cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibers
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
- Available in different packaging versions
Cable cross section
Packaging options and max. cable length