Horizonal PCB mount RJ45 receptacle, CAT5e, A-Series cutout with latch lock, max. panel thickness 3 mm
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The all plastic A-Series offers the most space saving and cost effective design.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Most space saving and cost effective design
- Isolated to panel ground
- PoE+ compliant according to 802.3at Type2
- CAT5e performance according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568-C.2