Fully shielded, horizontal PCB mount RJ45 receptacle with B-Series cutout and latch lock, max. panel thickness 3 mm. The "Lighted etherCON" offers a closed metal housing to avoid EMI or cross talking and two light pipes for standard 3 mm LED to indicate data transmission, status, etc.
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The B-Series offers a space saving design and a rugged metal front plate.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Offers various illuminating indication possibilities by means of two separate light pipes
- Light pipes illuminated by standard 3 mm LEDs to be mounted on PCB by customer
- Comprehensive shielding granted by completely closed metal housing
- Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Ground panel connection