Assembled, rugged and lightweight 4-channel mobile field cable, excellent cable retention due to aramid yarn, black PUR outer jacket, available in single
and multi mode (PC or APC).
The opticalCON QUAD cable connector accommodates four PC optical channels based on conventional and proven LC connectivity protected by a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged 4-channel fiber optic connection system
- opticalCON multi mode fiber cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibers
- For Point-to-Point multichannel routing
- Innovative spherical shutter guarantees low maintenance
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
Cable cross section
Packaging options and max. cable length