opticalCON MTP® 12 LITE
12 channel MTP® based fiber system, improved bending performance due to new tactical fiber design, black matt outer jacket, available in multi- and single-mode (PC or APC).
Besides extreme applications there is also a demand for quality fiber connections for semi-rugged applications as e.g. patching or permanent installations. Such applications require a focus on costs and a sealing shutter is not required. The opticalCON MTP LITE offers high performance and a cost effective, compact, and light weight design. It is fully compatible with the standard opticalCON MTP chassis connector.
Features & Benefits
- Ruggedized 12 channel fiber optic connection system
- Cost optimized fiber connection for semi and permanent installation
- Designed for point-to-point connections
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- Lightweight plastic housing
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
- Compatible with standard opticalCON NO12FDW-A chassis
- Custom color coding possible
- Tactical patch cable
The opticalCON MTP® LITE cable connector accommodates USCONEC Elite female ferrules in a durable plastic housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and comes with an airspool packaging.
Tactical Patch Cable
Conventional patch cables are sensitive in terms of undercutting the minimum bending radius and lateral pressure. Neutrik’s tactical patch cables contain a unique fiber design including a protection layer which allows bending with minimal radius and increased lateral pressure. Therefore the tactical patch cables are the right choice for permanent or semi-permanent applications.