The opticalCON Transceiver Adapter connects an opticalCON chassis (NO2-4FDW*) and a LC SFP transceiver. NAO2*-SFP-LC consists of two LC-SFP adapters, 2 flat gaskets (1mm and 2mm) and one NO2-4FDW-A without copper contacts.
|Fiber Mode||Multimode PC||Single Mode PC||Single Mode APC|
Features & Benefits
- Eases design integration of the opticalCON chassis connectors (NO2-4FDW*) in combination with SFP transceivers
- Compatible with all LC SFP transceivers
- Automatic sealing shutter of the opticalCON avoids transceiver soiling
- Enables use of rugged opticalCON or conventional LC connectors
- Avoids vandalism, opticalCON "protects" the transceiver