The preassembled etherCON CAT6 patch cables use a shielded S/FTP cable with cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell and Push-Pull locking system.
Attention! Intermates ONLY with NE8FDY-C6* Cat 6 receptacles.
Not compatible with CAT5 and CAT6A chassis connectors.
Features & Benefits
- CAT6 compliant - data rate up to 10 GBit/s
- CAT6 performance - fast data transmission and high bandwidth applications
- CAT6 specifications according TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition
- Shielded system - high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Push Pull mating - secure and proven locking system
- Ready made patch cables with rugged cable carrier and unique chuck-type strain relief
|NKE6S-*||Both cable ends with cable plug carrier, e.g. NKE6S-3|
|NKE6S-*-WOC||Only one cable end with cable plug carrier, e.g. NKE6S-3-WOC|
* available lengths: 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 5 m, 10 m, 30 m