Chassis connector with black chromium plating, 4 solder contacts and 1 LC-Duplex feedthrough socket, waterproof acc. to IP65, front panel mount
The chassis connector acts as a "feed-through" allowing simplified installations by connecting a conventional LC-Duplex on the rear. It is built in the standard D size shell and features an automatic sealing cover for maximum dust and dirt protection and a Push-Pull locking mechanism for safe connection. Colored sealings are included to identify the fiber mode.
Features & Benefits
- Suggested OEM equipment connector due to LC front compatibility
- Designed as feedthrough with automatic sealing shutter
- Shutter with silicone gasket protects optical connection from dust and dirt
- Accommodates standard LC connectors on the rear for simple installation
- Connection on the front side either by rugged opticalCON or standard LC connector
- The low cost of the chassis connector makes it a viable alternative to traditional connectors in fixed installations
- Water resistant according to IP65 ingress protection in mated condition
- In case of limited space the chassis can be mounted without rubber gasket. IP rating for this is IP 52.
- Color coded rubber sealing to identify fiber mode:
Multimode - black
Single mode PC - blue
Single mode APC - green
Attention! - Product Update
Improved contacts to allow indoor camera routing applications (pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1) acc. to IEC 60664 up to 240 V ac.